Gingerbread Contest Rules
Each entry is a $5.00 entry fee
- Family: fresh baked and decorated for parade theme
- no larger than 22” w x12” d x 18” h
- this is to be a family project and must show signs of all ages listed on entry form in finished project
- Individual aged 3 to 6 years:2 fresh baked gingerbread cookies made with cookie cutter and decorated appropriately.
- Individual aged 7 to 10 years: fresh baked or from a kit, put together and decorated by person named on entry form.
- Individual aged 11 to 14 years: fresh baked, put together, and decorated by person named on entry form.
- Individual aged 15 and up: fresh baked, put together, and decorated by person named on entry form.
- Accepted at Parkhill Carnegie Gallery November 16, 17, 18; & 23, 24, 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Entries will be displayed at the Gallery until December 15th; all entries are to be picked up before 4 p.m. on December 16th so families can enjoy them for the holidays.
- Entry sizes are not to exceed 18” w x 12” d x 18” h (except family entries)
- Each entry form will be assigned a number for judging purposes; no names will be displayed until after judging.
- Will take place 3:00 the afternoon of the Santa Claus Parade
- Each Category will receive a cash prize for 1st place; ribbons for 2nd & 3rd place.
- Winners will be announced personally, through social media and at the start of the Santa Claus Parade
Carnegie Gallery will be open at 4:00 p.m. afternoon of the Santa Clause Parade
Viewers Choice Award:
- Viewers choice award will be determined by highest number of ballots for each entry in corresponding category.
- Ballots may be purchased for $1.00 each and an individual may purchase as many ballots as desired.
- Ballots are to be placed in appropriate bin for each category.
- Ballots will be counted at 3:00 p.m. afternoon of Santa Claus Parade
GALLERY USE ONLY
Entry Code: ___________ Fee Paid: ______________
Award Placement: ____________________________________________________________________
Notified by: _________________________________________________________________________
When Notified by: ____________________________________________________________________